When you think of tire services, the first thing that might come to mind is buying new tires. After all, keeping your tires in good condition is part of being a responsible driver. It’s important to know, however, that tire services are often much more than just a quick payment and tire change.
- Tire Diagnostics – A professional tire company can do tire diagnostics, such as checking air pressure and torque to determine if your tires are performing their best. Knowing that your tires are set up for improved driving will give you more confidence on the road.
- Tire Repair – Sometimes your tires need repairs! A common tire service is to plug holes in tires that occur due to running over sharp objects unexpectedly. A technician can remove any objects from the tire and place a rubber plug in the rubber that will allow you to continue using your tire without it running out of air.
- Sensor Replacement – Many of today’s new tires come with sensors that tell the driver when there is a problem, like low tire pressure. Sometimes these sensors can go bad and need to be replaced.
- Tire Balancing – Tire services often include tire balancing, which is making sure that your tires have the proper amount of air and are in alignment for your vehicle. This is an important way to improve gas mileage and ensure you don’t experience uneven wear on the treads.
- Tire Change – And of course, if you need new tires, tire services include a tire change for one or more of your tires. New tires are recommended every 45,000 to 60,000 miles depending on the type of ties, your driving style, and the amount of time spent on the road.
If you have questions about tire services or need to schedule an appointment, reach out to us at Modern Mobile Tire. We offer both in-shop and mobile tire services to meet your needs!